The Multipurpose Room
- 1,950 square meters carpeted indoor area
- 1,200 banquet seating
- 1,500 theatre style seating
- Ceiling height 5 meters
- Adjoining outdoor undercover areas
- Air conditioned
- Heavy vehicle access
- Located at the southern most end of the Grandstand
- Split level area, with a capacity of 200-250.
- This 360sqm area is most suited as overflow or a breakout area for Conferences.
- Impressive views of the entire racecourse and surrounds
- This room is 700sqm, and can be expanded to almost 1000sqm via a removable wall between it and the Committee Room.
- Capacity of 190 caberet style, 380 including the Committee room
- Ideal room for conferences and corporate events
- Has two bars and a major kitchen facility
- This is one of the most popular rooms hired at the venue
- Prime central location on the top floor
- Well appointed bar
- Cloak room, and a meet & greet foyer
- The capacity of this 270sqm room is 140 (seated table of ten), or up to 250 cocktail style.
- It has a bi-fold door which can be opened up to be used in conjunction with the larger Lets Elope area next door
- Recognized by race sponsors and past clients as one of the best Corporate Boxes at any Melbourne sporting venue
- Has an elevated location, in the center of the stand.
- It has a capacity of 20 (seated)
- Features its own bar, foyer area, and has disabled wheelchair lift access
The Samson & Vo Rogue Room
- Similar in layout to the Lets Elope Room
- Great views of the facility
- A long and narrow room, the Samson is popular for corporate functions on the big event days at Sandown
- Equipped with a large kitchen and two bars
- Easy access from all areas, the Samson room easily holds up to 400+ seated. Samson Room is 940sqm (72 meters long, by 19m wide).
The Leger Room
- Located at the northern most end of the top floor
- Popular with many Motorsport clients, due to the proximity to the pits area.
- The Leger Room is 840sqm
- Capacity of 650 seated caberet style
- Can be separated into two separate areas, suitable for both seated and cocktail style layout
The Vintage Room
- Located on the mezzanine level at the northern end of the Grandstand
- Ideal for such events as vehicle launches.
- It features a large roller door, and exterior concrete ramps at either end for easy vehicle access
- The Vintage Room is 800sqm, providing ample room for your function or event.
- Capacity of 500 seated cabaret style
Rear Grandstand Lawn
- The Rear Grandstand lawn is located between the Betting Ring and the Members Car Park,
- Approx. 5900sqm and a fantastic spot for kids rides, picnics, trade shows and concerts.
- Great for car shows and displays
The Betting Ring
- Located at the back of the southern end of the Grandstand
- Great for Show 'N' Shine’s, trade shows and concerts.
- Approx. 3600sqm and is a covered, asphalted, outdoor area.